RECYCLE AND CREATE A NEW SHAPES
For those who want to focus on different methods for manufacturing their own moulds.
We create free shapes with POLYSTYRENE FOAM and bend PLASTIC.
We use packaging and other materials that make good moulds. Open your eyes for concrete possibilities!
Create relief texts for paving slabs and POTS. Create an IRREGULAR MOULD –
POLYSTYRENE FOAM – IRREGULAR MOULD
1. Draw or write out a vertical letter or figure to hang on your house. Or why not a violin?!
2. We cut polystyrene foam with a cutter and manufacture the moulds.
PLASTIC SHEETS – TABLE TOPS & PICTURES
3. We bend straight edges and achieve perfect casting surfaces with plastic sheets.
4. We prepare decoration and cast perfect surfaces without air bubbles. We talk about reinforcement and finishing.
(You can bring your own frame for your table top. Otherwise we have a suitable one for the circular table top.)
PACKAGING & PATTERNS – POTS ETC.
5. We use buckets of the appropriate size.
6. We use building materials and other things that create attractive patterns.
7. We print out texts from the computer and manufacture relief text.
We manufacture relief text, moulds, create decoration and cast.
We unmould and polish the details. The concrete dries quickly thanks to an additive.
Course fee: SEK 1600
The registration fee of SEK 500 guarantees your place.
The outstanding course fee of SEK 1100 is paid during the course.
Registration is binding.
Hope to see you soon!